I did a live shot and I was going to say on air what KKCO (one of our competing stations here) was reporting to show how they were incorrect when all of sudden I saw millions of hellicopters in the sky. So I flipped the camera up and got "the best shot ever" of them circling and swirling like fireflies. They were arresting the President of China and he was really ill. The story was huge in Grand Junction because he was wanted for some sort of affair.
The worst and most memorable part of my dream was my tardiness to Suzi's wedding. I was late because I had to work the 5 and 6 o'clock shows. Katie did the weather, which was really strange. Her mic wasn't working the entire time so more or less she was miming the weather. Don was anchoring. The show was taking place on Newport Ave. When I got to the wedding at Point Loma Assembly, Suzi looked amazing! But she was sobbing because I missed the whole ceremony. I felt awful because there is no replay for a best friend's wedding! I later met her husband and gave him a congratulatory hug. He was an ex-porn star. It was one of those dream moments where you're thinking, this makes perfect sense! I'm sure the Lindfelt's would be so proud.
No comments:
Post a Comment