Monday, January 18, 2010

My New Thing

So I've decided, I am going to start my second-ever blog. Don't really care if anyone reads it, but I have many people who enjoy hearing my dreams (or at least they tell me so) so I figured, hey I'll share the randomness. To clarify. This blog will not record my future dreams, but the ones that come when I sleep! I will do this blog for two reasons. One, to remember the little stuff--the day to day. Two, to write.

I'm starting this blog today because I found out that I will be attending a dream seminar here in GJ. I am super pumped and can't wait to learn about the stuff I love to think about.

Past dream highlights that always make me smile:
1) Jumping off Sunset Cliffs and flying
2) Being in a parade, stuck inside a giant green mold of Jello. The queen of England was there.
3) The channel 10 news logo playing scary music in the background and coming at me. I proceeded to run into the warm mouth of an alligator. And realize I messed up. Die.
4) Affair with Matt Damon. Never actually got to sleep with him. I always skipped over that part!
5) One of many dreams I notice I'm naked, then flaunt it.

This blog will not hold much back. So don't read it if you don't want honesty, creativity or crazy mind stuff! Sweet dreams!

1 comment: