Sunday, January 24, 2010

big party

I'm at my old house in San Diego and decide to have a huge party. My parents were out of town, so I wanted to get crazy. I invited two or three hundred people over. I remember they called on an old phone we used to have. Everyone got quiet because I thought I would get in trouble if they knew I had people over. After the call, I see Justin, a guy I work with (in real life). He was smoking a cigarette and filling up his beer at the keg. I asked him if he was having fun and he told me he was about to fight a guy. I told him no, you aren't, because I figured if there was a fight, the cops would be called. I grabbed him by the hand and told him to have his wife pick him up. Then I saw a bunch of people in trailers parked in the front and were going to spend the night. I finally got everyone out and the place was a mess. But for some reason I figured it was manageable. There were beer cans everywhere and buckets of smoked cigarettes. Philo was there and had a great time. While I was cleaning up the next day, I was watching KJCT and Eddie *our meteorologist * was on tv and was wearing sunglasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment