All I remember from my dream was I was dating the Bradley Cooper from the Hangover and he came over to my house to hang out and had a little baby. He said his friend's friend's ex-boyfriends mother-in-law something needed a babysitter. The baby started to spit up so it put it in a thorny bush face down. I guess this means I'm rejecting commitment??
Later I met up with Megan, Haruka, and Becky (used to hang out with them in high school) and Eddie from Colorado. We went to a bar here in Grand Junction and were all slapping each other's butts. So Eddie follows suit and grabs a guy's butt at the bar. Apparently he went too far because the guy wanted to fight him and so we all left. But the rest of the dream Eddie kept trying to make the guy listen to his apology. I told Eddie leave it alone, he's a riled up homophobe.
The third part of my dream I think reflects on my day. Initially I wanted to wake up from my nap and clean my house because it's pretty messy. But I woke up too late and I'm going out tonight. In my dream, Drew from work was commenting on my living arrangement. He said, "I've never seen a room so messy ever." This embarrassed me so I called my mom for back up. She came over and everything looked perfect. Karla, my boss came over too and brought one of those circular racks from retail stores. She told me she had some more appropriate clothing for me to wear.
No comments:
Post a Comment