Thursday, February 11, 2010

911 call-police win

What does it mean if you dream you call 911 and get disconnected? You bank on them calling you back, but they never do. I guess I've lost trust in dispatch personnel.

I was also at the gym and where they keep all the treadmills and ellipticals, turned into tens of pool tables. I saw Lauren there and asked her to play with me. She refused. I was very sad after she said no.

Later in the dream I was with a bunch of my friends and we had a run in with the police. We were on what looked like the hi-way next to Malibu. It was dark and I was with about 15 friends. They all got lined up across the street while I tried to reason with the police. Then all the police whipped out their machine guns and I started running for my friends to warn them to duck. I didn't get there in time and the police blew them all away. I fell to the ground and felt hopeless and devastated.

All of a sudden, my next memory is I ended up in a sandbox. Amber was with me. We were waiting in Chula Vista. Snoop Dogg walked by and I said hello. Amber was shocked I knew him, but I just played cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment